The build-it-yourself robot arm for the BBC micro:bitBuy Now »
or learn more...
What's in the box?
The MeArm comes as a flat pack robot arm kit, that you can build with nothing but a screwdriver and enthusiasm. It's a great kit to get you started in the world of programming, electronics, robotics and engineering!
This version is compatible with the BBC micro:bit and comes with a control board that you can plug your micro:bit into and use with and joystick controller.
- 4 degrees of freedom
- Controllable from the BBC micro:bot and your PC
- Controllable from Joystick
- Grabber arm
- Kit-based (self-build)
- Battery (4xAA) or mains powered
- BBC micro:bit compatible PCB
- Upgradable firmware
- BBC micro:bit is NOT INCLUDED